Monday 20 July 2015

5 ESSENTIAL OILS BEST FOR THE BLACK SKIN TONING

Hey People...hope y'all are having a nice day? In all, thank God!
So I've been thinking of a way to improve my skin tone cos some parts are lighter than the other...my face and neck kills me every time I look into the mirror (black people's problem!). I would have simply bought a bleaching cream but that would only make it worse...I really wouldn't want to end up with purple forehead, orange cheeks and probably light blue chin. Anyways, I went in search of essential oils and natural skin toning elements.
While I was picking the oils that I thought would not be too harsh on my skin cos I have quite a sensitive skin and oily face, I told my friend who I was with that I was going to review this if it worked. And yeah...it worked and it's still working!
So far, I've been mixing these oils with my friends' creams cos they loved the result on me and this is why I want to share this with y'all. It really works!!
TEA-TREE OIL 

This oil is just so good...like it works perfectly for almost all skin types. It also helps in acne-control. But you really don't need a lot of it in your normal cream. For me, I use 30 drops for 200ml of my normal skin lotion. To cure your acne problems, you can put 1-2drops into your cleanser or facial mask, it works in a matter of 2days. I'm a living testimony. You can also use it for hair treatment, tea tree oil is very versatile but that's a topic for another day.
ARGAN OIL
I Love this  oil....it's a moisturizer and antioxidant. It has vitamin E and carotene....dietary supplement for carotene is carrot. Carrots are natural body bleaching/toning agents. This oil is LIFE! The only thing about it that I really don't like is the smell, besides that, I'm cool with this. I use 40-60drops in 200ml of my daily body lotion. 
CITRUS/LEMON OIL
This oil is detoxifying and also a powerful antioxidant. When it comes to citrus oil, caution is 100% applied. Don't use this on skin if you're going out into sunlight, but if there's an SPF (greater than 30) then, you should apply it before going out. For me, I still use this oil and because most times I have to go out, I use 15-20drops in 200ml of my daily lotion. When it's sunny, I don't use my cream(I know...it's sad but I use it at night so it's cool). You need this oil, it lightens the skin tone like no other, a powerful skin lightener, also helps rejuvenate the skin. Good for the armpit, for people with dark armpits.


LAVENDER OIL
This is also a skin lightening oil but I mostly use it cos of the smell, the smell is just wonderful with the other mixtures. It's good in treatment of acne and helps prevent wrinkles. Like I said earlier, I use this oil mainly cos of the AROMA...it's just aromaderful, sorry, wonderful.  I use 15-20drops in 200ml of my daily body lotion.


GRAPEFRUIT OIL
Honestly, I didn't include it in my cream yet but will start using it tomorrow cos my cream finishes today. The only reason I included it, is because it helps prevent skin cancer and it's an anti-aging agent. If I'm to start using it, I would use 30drops in 200ml of my daily lotion

General Skin Uses;
  • they all have antiseptic/anti-fungal effects
  • they all are skin toning/brightening oils
  • they help in treatment of acne/pimples
  • enhance skin beauty...healthier skin
Mostly asked Questions;
I really have an oily skin(or acne-prone), does that mean I need fewer drops? 
I have extra oily skin especially my face, you can fry chips with the oil but ever since I started using these oils...there's been a great effect. These oils mixed with your normal cream absorb fast into the skin.  A friend of mine who has really oily and acne-prone skin had to reduce the drops but that was cos her  facial cream already contains olive oil as well. When  I'm stressed, I've acne and when I use my cream with the oil mixtures, it actually cures it. I don't think you need to reduce the drops but if you think it's too much, then half it.
How long does it take to see positive effects?
It took me 2days to see the effects on my face and a week for the dark spots on my chest to clear. I started using it during my exam period so the effects were pretty obvious. It took about 2-3 weeks for my friends to start seeing the effects. When they compliment my skin, I smile cos I know my stuff is working.
Where can I buy/get these oils?
These oils can be bought in any organic shop or in shopping malls where other cooking oils are sold as well. You could also find them where vitamins and food supplements are sold in Tesco.
Does  it work on the butt area?
 A friend of mine asked me this and I know she would laugh so hard if she sees this particular question. Truth is, it generally tones the body but I'm not sure there's a greater effect on a particular part of the body. It would have a greater effect if you use the cream on your butt and when you've gotten the tone you want, then you can start using it on your entire body.
Are the oils expensive?
Not really, it's better than most creams that people buy in the name of bleaching. But to be honest, you have to keep buying cos it finishes fast especially cos they come in small bottles, but your skin is worth it.
PS; At some point, I was scared cos my skin became so soft and supple, I thought it was going to tear at the slightest friction, lol. Now, I know better.

So this is it, thanks for visiting my blog and do have a lovely week. See you soon!


 Disclaimer; Pictures used for this post is not mine and would be stated if otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. essential oils for skin lightening - Do you want to lighten your skin naturally? Yes, it is possible. All you need are essential oils. There are various things that can cause dull and ugly skin. Drinking fewer amounts of water, poor nutrition, sunburn, constipation, alcohol consumption, and everyday stress are some of the common reasons. If any of these are a part of your life, then changing it is a great step towards bringing back the luster to your face. visit : Milagro

    ReplyDelete
  2. essential oils for skin whitening - First impression is the last impression. Look is one of the most important things for impression on people. For look you should have fair, bright and youth skin. So skin care is must. Essential oils are the best natural ways to get all the features in skin. This take time and you need to use on regular basis. If you are looking for best essential oils for skin lightening, brightening and whitening you can buy online on milagrobeauty.in at affordable prices. For more visit : Milagro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking your time to leave a comment on my blog....It was nice of you and I hope you come back for more juicy posts. Cheers!!
XOXO :)